Thursday, October 3, 2013

My newest invention/app creation idea.

I just can't help myself. I have a serious problem.

deep breath. just say it.

I can't keep from taking photos of people, places or things etc when they are cool, funny, resemble someone I know. Really, for any reason. And it gets me into trouble so often.

I just did something dumb on my commute home after work. Granted, it's hilarious (will be more so once I transferred off of that train), but it sucks when it happens.

The situation:
I'm been trying to figure out what socks I am supposed to wear with boots. I don't like fuzzy thick socks, and of course when you wear boots you need high socks. Last year I made due with the fuzzy socks I hate, and have this year vowed to replace them with some boot socks. But, what are those??

Well, a girl with a cool sock to boot ratio sits across from me. So of course I attempt to take a sly photo of her shoe situation.

Aaaaaand flash goes my phone's camera.

And despite my best "what just happened face" and to point camera at the floor, everyone stared at me.
I feel so scummy. Like some foot fetishist, or a really unskilled stalker.

So, right now on this train, I vow that if I ever develop phone apps, I will make a special 'anti- embarrassment camera app'. For fools like me. And foot fetishists. And the unskilled stalker.


Want to hear about my app?

You hit the capture button. But first, a series of prompts:

"Are you ready to probably make a fool out of yourself?"
   yes.
"Really?  Remembering the girl with the boots and the judging eyes if the strangers?"
   yes.
"Ok, good luck!"

*snap*
Because I had to. Questions need to be asked.
Is the Amazing Race going through NYC? Am I Being Filmed Now?

I have to take these photos. It's a long commute home, and I require entertainment.

Okay, I'm on another train. No longer feel scummy. Love the big city for the easy anonymity, rite?




And because I'm sure you are all interested.
Some of my work:
Sometimes I document my horrible commute.
To amuse my boss, who drives to work.


This guy thought to bring his own seat along for the ride home. I had to stand.

I texted this to Tom on a game day.
Told him out future son will have matching outfits on game day with grandpa too.

I shared this with the message
"I'm dismayed that I know what twerking is, but not sriracha".

And.... my lovely sister.
Faking extreme fear while visiting on the NYC subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment