Tuesday, July 23, 2013

20 days later.... We're having a Baby!

Sorry. Been too long, and I've given up on updating the line-a-day from us because we have some exciting new developments.


Yeah, we're having one, sometime in mid-March and we are stoked! And so while I have been missing for a while, I've been busy creating life. You know, I think it's a bit more excusable, right?

Tom and I are thrilled, and everyone who knows so far is too. We told our family and close friends immediately, and are going to our first appointment this next week.

We've even gone through some transitions. Talking about what we'll (ahem, I'll) do about work with my boss has been an issue. Not because they were upset- she was one of the most thrilled for us- but because they are going through a high-turnover phase and I'm adding another position to fill. I am absolutely hoping to be a stay-at-home mom, but that's all God's will. I might be working part time or working remotely from home. It really depends on where Tom's position takes him in these next few months, or if he gets the awesome job (which he applied for when we first started dating in early 2010). Yeah, they are taking their time, but hopefully they keep moving the process forward and it'll be in our future.

So, whew! I'm tired, want some lavender ice cream (so bad!) and have to get back to work.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment